As an account executive, you’ll have the opportunity to put your leadership, decision-making and management skills to the test to deliver successful campaigns for our biggest clients. We’re looking for a person who can understand a brand inside and out to provide just the right solution while proactively seeking out new opportunities for business growth.
Mechelen | 2-3 years’ experience | The Client Happiness Team
- Serve as a liaison between Springbok and clients.
- Create and negotiate pitches for new clients.
- Translate business goals and objectives into creative and strategic briefs.
- Follow up ongoing projects and manage creatives/strategists.
- Conduct quality checks and ensure deliverables meet client expectations.
- Collaborate with the project manager and account director to manage daily tasks.
- Oversee day-to-day communication with clients.
- Create quotations and follow up on budgets and invoicing.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a project manager, account executive or similar role.
- You’re perceptive and have a knack for knowing what a client needs before they do.
- You keep up with business trends and industry shifts and use this knowledge to build strategic campaigns.
- You can translate client needs into detailed briefs that make sense for creatives, designers and developers.
- You can successfully juggle clients and project management to meet tight deadlines.
- You can communicate and present well in English and Dutch.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Develop your skills in digital marketing and customer management.
- Manage some of our biggest clients and projects.
- Collaborate with experts in technology and brand design.
- Work in a fast-paced and fun agency environment.
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.