Allround Digital Project Manager
Our digital project managers take our creative ideas and transform them into unique brand experiences. As a digital project manager at Springbok, you’ll rely on your understanding and knowledge of the digital sector to manage our online projects ranging from digital campaigns, website rebuilds, content management systems and more. If you’re passionate about technology and using it to build value for a brand strategically, then this job is for you.
Mechelen | 2-4 years’ experience | The Client Happiness Team
- Create and negotiate pitches for new and current clients.
- Determine which technologies to use based on the client and project.
- Assemble the best experts to get the project done on time and in the budget.
- Create structured action plans and project schedules using in-house tools.
- Translate business goals and objectives into clear and detailed briefings.
- Follow up ongoing projects and share updates with all stakeholders.
- Apply project management methodologies to bring structure to technical projects.
- Conduct quality checks and ensure deliverables meet client expectations.
- Oversee day-to-day communication with clients and stakeholders.
- Present the deliverables during client meetings in Dutch or English.
- Report all work to the account manager and/or account director.
- Make budget requests based on input from the team.
- Create POs for suppliers, and oversee budgeting and invoicing.
This role is for you if…
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience as a digital project manager, account manager or similar client services role at an agency.
- You have a background in (development, UX design) or proven understanding of the digital sector
- You are pro-active and enjoy the search for the most feasible solution for the client's problem.
- You’re well-organised and know which tasks to prioritise and delegate to team members.
- You’re naturally data-driven and analytical, and keen to use these skills to support creative projects.
- You’re an effective communicator who can manage cross-functional team members and present well during client meetings.
What you get
- Develop your skills in digital marketing and customer management.
- Manage some of our clients’ most significant digital projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with experts in technology and brand design.
- Work in a fast-paced and fun agency environment.
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.