Digital Campaign Project Manager
As a Digital Campaign Project Manager, you’re the link between business strategy, social media and creative. Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to strategise, plan and run digital campaigns for some of our biggest international clients.
Mechelen | 2-3 years’ experience | The Client Happiness Team
- Work with team members to create digital campaigns that:
- Uphold the client mission
- Incorporate industry benchmarks for success
- Communicate the right message(s) to target audiences
- Evaluate and challenge media plans (both paid and social).
- Manage team members and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Align with digital strategies and customer journeys.
- Develop comprehensive reports that evaluate the success of a campaign.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital campaign management.
- You have experience managing media activations and influencer campaigns.
- You’re a skilled project manager, (i.e. planning, budgeting and quality control).
- You’re meticulous with your work and can multitask successfully.
- You live, eat and breathe social media and keep up with the latest digital trends.
- Experience with Google Analytics and social media tools is a plus.
- Language skills: English
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-paced, fun and high-tech company
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.
- Office space in Mechelen