As a junior controller, you’ll shape and execute financial priorities to assist the chief financial officer (CFO). Your day-to-day duties range from ensuring accurate and timely reporting for management to aligning financial practices with corporate strategy. This position is an opportunity to take on a multifaceted role and gain valuable experience for career development.
Mechelen | 2 years’ experience | The Finance Team
- Supervise the month-end closing process.
- Analyse financial statements from various legal entities.
- Reconcile intra-company positions and adjust consolidated management reporting.
- Play a key role in setting up rolling forecasts and annual budgets.
- Monitor business KPIs and follow-up on sales figures, costs and margins.
- Suggest and implement improvements for internal financial practices and processes.
- Assist M&A activities and due diligence assignments.
- You have a master’s degree in business or economics.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in financial controlling and/or analysis, M&A or auditing.
- You’re an expert in Excel and have an affinity for digital optimisation processes.
- You deliver accurate information fast and in clear formats.
- You’re strategic and technical minded with exceptional soft skills.
- You’re eager to leverage your experience in finance to achieve business growth.
- You can communicate and present well in English and Dutch.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take on challenging and stimulating tasks that vary day-to-day.
- Play a substantial part in contributing to the growth of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced and fun agency environment.
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.