Junior Creative Designer
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious entry level designer to join our Creative Team. As a junior designer, you’ll contribute to the conceptualisation and production of creative work for print and digital. This position is for you if you have a passion for design, technology and social media and want to build agency experience to launch your career.
Mechelen | 1> years’ experience | The Creative Team
- Work under the guidance of art directors and senior designers.
- Collaborate with project managers to align briefs with deliverables.
- Create social media experiences with copywriters and content strategists.
- Assist designers in conceiving, executing and prototyping designs for projects.
- Assist with asset production and developing robust design libraries.
- Participate in feedback sessions to refine skills and improve work.
- Talent with 0-2 years of experience is preferred.
- A strong design portfolio that demonstrates competency and creativity for the role.
- You’re familiar with design tools and techniques and open to learning new things.
- You’re a creative problem-solver who can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You have a keen eye for detail and are tidy with your work.
- You’re a team player who works well with different agency profiles.
What we offer
- Receive mentorship from the creative director and senior designers.
- Assist with design and content creation for our biggest clients.
- Jumpstart your career by building skills and experience in the agency world.
- Work in a fast-paced, fun and challenging environment with varied tasks.
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.