Springbok Agency Amsterdam is looking for a new MODX Developer to join the development team and work with enterprise clients, such as Bridgestone, Mercedes-Benz and Daikin.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of the MODX Core and feels comfortable in creating CMPs and customizing the Dashboard. Ultimately you will ensure that the MODX project delivery is efficient and of consistent high quality.
- Developing new features and functionality for MODX websites
- Ensuring our clients’ websites are well structured and organised
- Testing and deploying new functionality
- Day-to-day source code maintenance
- Building a better MODX Manager experience for webmasters
- Working with the digital team to contribute development work towards the future direction of our clients’ digital strategies
- Review, analyse and report on technical issues
- Assist with designing architecture for MODX implementations.
If we've just described you and you're ready to join a dynamic, young and vibrant international agency that is expanding constantly and offers an opportunity to develop and grow yourself, do not hesitate to apply today!
We are keen to meet you!
- Good Understanding of OOP
- Fluent in PHP and MySQL
- Experience with MODX
- Experience with ExtJs
- Ability to Develop CMPs
- Fluent in English with great communication skills
- 3+ Years of Experience in MODX Implementations