As the Springbok office manager, your role will be a mixture of administrative and secretarial duties and serving as the keeper of office culture. If you’re a strong communicator with outstanding organisational skills and unwavering optimism, then you are the person we need to keep our day-to-day operations running smoothly.
Mechelen | 2-3 years’ experience | The Client Happiness Team
- Serve as the personal assistant for three Managing Partners
- Manage their schedules and organise meetings/appointments
- Book transport and accommodations
- Oversee and uphold internal processes
- Take on administrative work (e.g. answering phones, covering the front desk).
- Facilitate the hiring process by onboarding new employees.
- Act as the first point of contact to greet visitors and service providers.
- Plan and organise company events for employees.
- Oversee facilities to create a great work environment for colleagues.
- Order and keep track of stationery and other office supplies.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an administration role.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You have strong organisational, planning and relationship-building skills.
- You’re a proactive person who is not afraid to take the lead and make things happen.
- You can meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Develop your skills in a fast-paced and fun agency environment.
- A job with variety—you could be doing something different every day.
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.