Senior Creative Designer
We're looking for an experienced senior designer to manage print and digital design projects for our Creative Team. Your responsibilities will range from attending client meetings, participating in high stakes pitches to overseeing every facet of a design project. This role is for a talented designer with agency experience who's passionate about their craft, draws inspiration from current trends in technology and design and is eager to use them to deliver exceptional results.
Mechelen | At least 5 years’ experience | The Creative Team
- Independently manage design projects from conception to delivery.
- Translate client briefings into visual concepts for different areas of design.
- Generate original ideas with a nod to the latest design and technology trends.
- Collaborate with team members to refine concepts, campaigns and creative work.
- Find opportunities to optimise and develop more efficient work procedures.
- Ensure all design work upholds the correct guidelines and standards of every client.
- Conduct quality checks and reviews to provide feedback and insight.
- Mentor junior designers to ensure progression and improvement.
- Present your ideas and the deliverables during client meetings and pitches.
- You have 5 or more years of design experience at an agency.
- Design portfolio demonstrates strong visual concepts and their execution.
- You’re attentive to client needs and discovering the right design solution for them.
- You’re meticulous and detail-oriented with your work—no detail is too small.
- You have a thorough knowledge of print and digital production techniques.
- You’re proficient in various design tools, techniques and open to learning new things.
- You take criticism well and are motivated to adjust work until its meets client needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
What we offer
- Lead and inspire a team of creatives and designers.
- Express your creative style through unique brand experiences.
- Work on significant projects for current and potential clients.
- Collaborate with leading experts in design, strategy and creative.
- Work in a fast-paced, fun and challenging environment with varied tasks.
- A competitive salary - bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.