Social Media Expert
Our Mechelen office is looking for a talented social media expert. This position is for a tech-savvy individual who thinks in content, understands communities and believes in data. If you’re familiar with a wide range of social media platforms and understand how to leverage them for brands, then we want to hear from you!
Mechelen | 2 years’ experience | The Social Media Team
- Actively manage social media activities for your assigned clients.
- Collaborate with teammates to develop and implement social media strategies.
- Work towards achieving the defined KPIs that align with business goals.
- Brainstorm concepts to create dynamic social content.
- Ensure concepts use the latest and most appropriate social formats and technologies.
- Contribute to the creation of briefs for designers and copywriters to develop social posts.
- Plan content according to the defined strategy.
- Assist content production by searching for photos, videos, media and influencers.
- Adapt and translate global content for local markets.
- Schedule content in the relevant social media publishing tool.
- Where applicable boost content according to the defined media plan.
- Manage and moderate the clients' social media communities, including escalating any customer service queries.
- Monitor and analyse social media results through detailed reports.
- Ensure insights from reports feed into the content creation process.
- You have a degree in communication, advertising/marketing, or a similar field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a social media specialist or a similar role.
- You have experience working with native and third-party social media tools.
- You’re meticulous with your work and can multitask successfully.
- You have excellent knowledge of major social media platforms and best practices.
- You live, eat and breathe social media and keep up with the latest digital trends.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Own the social media process for some of our biggest clients.
- Expand your knowledge and skills in digital marketing and gain agency experience.
- Join a close-knit team of experienced digital experts.
- Work in a fast-paced and fun environment with responsibilities that vary day-to-day.
- A competitive salary—bonus and benefits are experience-based.
- Flexible working hours.