Are you interested in performing data analysis to provide insight into online behaviours? Do you enjoy identifying opportunities for strategic growth for some of today’s leading brands? If you’re still reading, we want you as a Web Analyst for our Strategic Development Team.
Mechelen | Minimum 2 years’ experience | Strategic Development Team
- Prepare and produce accurate analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to establish KPIs and related metrics for new products, site enhancements and site redesigns
- Proactively analyse websites for areas of opportunity
- Keep up with the latest developments in analytics platforms and techniques to help our team stay on the cutting edge of digital/web analytics and offline data analytics
- Develop a thorough understanding of a data environment: data collection, data sources, data accessibility and tools
- Develop automated daily, weekly and monthly reporting tools like Dash This, Klipfolio and others
- Maintain and optimise the performance reports for all marketing channels including, SEM, SEO, direct, email, social, etc.
- Conduct cause analyses to identify underlying issues driving performance variances
- Design and conduct reviews to understand the performance of marketing campaigns and tests
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure that all data is tagged correctly and flowing across digital marketing and database systems
- You have at least 2 years of applied experience in:
- Web analytics applications: Adobe Analytics, Sitecore Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Tag management systems: Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager
- A/B testing tools: Adobe Target, Google Optimise, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of performance in a digital marketing context, preferably in an e-commerce or retail environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and other digital marketing platforms strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing automation and business intelligence tools strongly preferred
- A competitive salary
- Office space in Ghent and Mechelen
- The opportunity to join a young, ambitious and talented team
- Pan-European customers in a variety of sectors